$18.00 per item additional for international orders.
To order books offline download and print form. Mail with your payment.
Canine Tracking Guide:
Training the All-Purpose Tracker
Blood trailing, tracking, and scent discrimination. Designed to aid even the most novice trainer in teaching their dog to follow a blood and/or scent trail. Takes you step by step to a working, scenting dog. The methods described in this book are the same steps used at our training facility.
- Includes guide to choosing the right puppy.
- A chapter devoted to the dog's nose and how it works.
- Scent and how to use and store it.
The Abney Method to Owning a Dog
Concise, informative and full of expertise, The Abney Method to Owning a Dog is an essential resource for current and prospective dog owners alike.
A guide to choosing, owning, and caring for your dog. Includes Obedience Training, Health, Traveling, Boarding, and much more.
The Complete Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog
This book contains information for the Novice, as well as the Experienced Owner and Breeder, such as: An updated breed history dating back approximately 5000 years; Historic facts on Louisiana and Indian word applications; Care; Maintenance; Mate Selection; Breeding; and much more.
Other Recommended Resources
- Control of Canine Genetic Diseases
- Behavior Problems in Dogs
- The Koehler Method of Dog Training
- Cesars Way of Everyday Understanding and Correcting
- Beyond Basic Dog Training
- Ready! the Training of the Search and Rescue Dog
- Search and Rescue Dog Training
- The Koehler Method of Training Tracking Dogs
- The Koehler Method of Guard Dog Training
- Agility Training
- Dog Law